Our sites provide information about SHOUD’E USA products, allow users to purchase SHOUD’E USA products, provide different ways to interact with us through newsletters, blogs, social media, and other outlets, and allow users to sign up for loyalty programs.
SHOUD’E USA may revise Site features and functions at any time, including without limitation by removing such features and functions. SHOUD’E USA reserves the right to modify or discontinue all or any portion of our Sites with or without notice to you. In no case shall SHOUD’E USA be liable to User for making such changes.
As a condition of your right to use the Sites, you represent that you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract and that you are not a person barred from visiting the Sites and accessing the Content under the laws of the United States or other country.
User may be afforded the opportunity to submit content to the Sites, including but not limited to User reviews, pictures, and other content (“User Submitted Content”). User warrants that it possesses all ownership rights and/or license grants necessary to submit any User Submitted Content.
SHOUD’E USA shall have no liability for any User Submitted Content, whether submitted by you or any other user. User shall indemnify and hold SHOUD’E USA harmless against any action or claim arising from or related to User Submitted Content. User hereby grants to SHOUD’E USA a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable, perpetual license to use, display, reproduce, make derivatives from, and distribute User Submitted Content as necessary to offer, display, operate, market, sell, and improve the Sites at SHOUD’E USA sole discretion.
SHOUD’E USA shall have sole and absolute discretion to remove any User Submitted Content it deems inappropriate.
You agree that you will not use our Sites to transmit or make available any Content that:
- violates any laws, contains any threats, is abusive, harassing, vulgar, indecent, defamatory, libelous, hateful, contains any disparaging statements or opinions, or is otherwise tortious or objectionable;
- infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any party;
- violates any person’s rights of privacy or publicity;
- you know or have reason to know is false, misleading, or fraudulent;
- you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- employs any techniques to disguise the origin of the Content submitted;
- contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials;
- incorporates within it any software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs whose purpose or function is to interrupt, destroy, or otherwise impair the operability of any software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- contains links to any websites containing content violating any of the foregoing requirements, or links to any websites for purposes of disrupting the operations of such website, harassing the owners of such website, or other objectionable or illegal purposes.
You further agree not to use our Sites to:
- engage in any conduct which might be harmful to any individual;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- engage in or transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
THIRD-PARTY SITES AND THIRD-PARTY CONTENT
Our Sites may also include links to, or embedded, content from the Internet that is owned and operated by third-parties, including but not limited to social media content. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for such content and that you may be subject to the terms and conditions of those third-parties. For the avoidance of doubt, SHOUD’E USA shall have no liability for the acts or omissions of any third-party.
While we make our best effort to provide you with up-to-date information regarding available products, availability is subject to change at any time. SHOUD’E USA makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability of any product. In the event of a technical or clerical error in the published availability of any product, SHOUD’E USA reserves the right to cancel your order and provide a refund or replacement for your purchase (including after your purchase is confirmed) and you hereby waive all other claims related thereto.
If you are not satisfied with any product with any item ordered from the Sites for any reason, please contact https://shoudeusa.com/contacts/ to arrange an exchange or return.
SSW Trade Corporation is Official distributor in USA of SHOUD’E “SWEET WORLD” confectionery factory (Kharkiv, Ukraine) and owns all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the Sites, the Content, the trademarks reproduced throughout, all derivatives thereof, and all worldwide intellectual property rights therein. This Agreement does not grant User any intellectual property license or rights. You recognize that the Sites, the Content, and their components are protected by copyright and other laws.
Certain features of our Sites (such as making a purchase) may require you to register by providing your personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, credit card number, and other information. You may also wish to register on our Sites to receive information, participate, in our loyalty programs, subscribe to email lists, or enter a promotion.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This site may offer health, wellness, fitness, and nutritional information that is designed for educational purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace, professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you have any concerns or questions about your health or nutrition, you should always consult with a physician or other health-care professional. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining medical or health related advice from your health-care professional because of something you may have read on this site. The use of any information provided on this site is solely at your own risk.
This Agreement (the “Term”) will commence on the date you first access the Sites and shall continue in effect until terminated per its terms herein.
Either Party may terminate this Agreement should the other Party fail to cure a material breach of its terms within thirty (30) days of receiving written notice thereof.
SHOUD’E USA may terminate this Agreement at its sole discretion by providing notice to you.
SHOUD’E USA may send notices pursuant to this Agreement to User’s email contact points provided by User, and such notices will be deemed received 24 hours after they are sent. User may send notices pursuant to this Agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.